Sunday, May 30, 2010

Welcome!

Hello! This is a blog for the 6 families to communicate their experiences with our shared garden spot at the Sewanee Community Garden. Many of us are fairly new to gardening and with so many people in one place, I thought it might be nice to have a common location for updates, news, successes, etc. I also thought it would be fun to post recipes once we start getting (hopeful here!) some of the fruits of our labors. The first task is to name our blog, I temporarily named it Grow Sewanee, which we can keep, but if you're feeling more clever than I, feel free to submit ideas and we can decide what we like. We can also change layout, add features, etc. as we see fit. Let me know if you have questions/ideas and happy gardening!
-BB

1 comment:

  1. Let's get a rundown of what's in our plot--maybe we could have a garden potluck sometime! :) Here's what I've put in:

    grape tomato
    bell peppers
    oregano
    basil
    thyme
    parsley

    ReplyDelete